| Registered "Moyen Size" Standard Poodles
Contract of Puppy Sale
If you want/need a writen contract one like written below will be provided for you.
This Puppy born on_______________ Sex__________ Breed: Standard Poodle: Name:____________________________________________________
Sire: _Baron Von Fritz the Wonder Dog_ AKC# __PR19090707________
Dam: _Ruby Rose________ AKC# _PR16322506___
The consideration for this sale shall be in the sum of $_1,500__________ (less the deposit if paid)
Hereinafter referred to as "Puppy" has been sold to Buyer by Seller as "Breed/Show Prospect" unless stated. Breed/Show prospect shall be understood to mean that it has no disqualifying faults as defined in the AKC standard evident at time of sale (if color not show standard will be stated, no guarantee to color of adult dog) and further that no genetic disorders are immediately apparent to the eye.
1. Should Puppy be diagnosed with any genetically derived medical disorder or any life threatening disorder. These must happen within twelve (12) months from the date of birth. Which is confirmed by two unassociated veterinarians, thereby causing Buyer and Seller to agree that Puppy cannot ethically be bred. Seller will, upon provision of veterinary reports, provide Buyer with the following. Seller will provide a replacement breed quality puppy, of same quality, sex, color etc. as soon as such a puppy is available.
Buyer will pay all shipping and miscellaneous charges associated with transport of both the puppy back to seller and the replacement puppy back to the Buyer.
2. The above described dog/pup is being sold for show and or breeding purposes with Full AKC Registration papers & all rights and is guaranteed against AKC Breed Standard defects that would render it unfit for the intended purpose as stated in the breeds "Standard of Excellence" as put forth by AKC as of this date.
3.In the event that the dog does not turn out and has not been bred to or with another dog in any manner. (If used for breeding in any manner there will be no replacement, no matter any conditions found this contract will be void).
4.The AKC paperwork must be fully filled out and signed off, giving full ownership back to the Sellers at the time and date of its return including being dated to the day after the date of the original sale. (To insure the dog has not ever been bred to or with) Only with all this done will the replacement be done, again as available.
There will be no other replacement options considered.
5. Seller shall not be held responsible for the development of disqualifying faults, diseases, viruses or disorders, which are due to Buyers negligence.
HEALTH GUARANTEE BASICS
1. Seller guarantees that Puppy is in good health and has received appropriate medical inoculations, worming and care. Seller will provide Buyer with a medical records detailing treatment Puppy has received under Seller's care, and any future care Seller feels is essential to Puppy's well being.
2. Seller guarantees that Puppy is free of life threatening diseases or disabilities to my knowledge at this time and as far as the eye can see. _________________________ At no time will the Seller be responsible or obligated to pay for Veterinary Treatments not agreed upon IN ADVANCE.
1. Seller strongly recommends that Buyer attend obedience classes with Puppy and provide proper socialization opportunities for the Puppy.
2. Seller shall not be held responsible for acts of Puppy destruction, or any Puppy acts, and/or dog/dog actions, dog/cat actions as these are the buyer responsibilities once the pup leaves the seller's home, and any acts/actions which are due to Buyers negligence.
*Purchaser is aware that all deposits are non-refundable.
* Should Buyer choose to break any of the above portions of this agreement, the remainder of seller's guarantee will be considered null and void.
* Buyer and Seller agree that this agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon. If ether party is forced to take legal action to enforce any part of this contract, action shall be initiated in the county of Seller's residence. This also extends to Internet Sales across State Lines. Any legal fees and court costs shall be the responsibility of the party found to be in default. Initial here____
* This contract may not be altered, modified or rescinded unless agreed to in writing by both Parties.
The Sales Contract is non-transferable. Should BUYER relinquish ownership in the DOG, for any reason, this Sales Contract shall be deemed null and void.
* Seller warrants that she is the lawful owner of this puppy and is alone responsible for entering into this contract with the Buyer.
* The Buyer has read and understands the foregoing and agrees that all parts constitute a binding agreement with the Seller. This constitutes the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the sale described. Initial here_____
The undersigned agree to uphold all covenants of this Agreement as of this date **________________
Buyer full name:_________________________________ Drivers License #____________________
Signature ______________________________________ Date_______
Phone # ___________________
Cheryl Lavooi Atkins 14249 Midland District Road, Clatskanie, Oregon 97016
Signature ___________________________________ (hidden for web)